Healthy heart assessment
Give yourself peace of mind for a healthy heart
Each day, your heart beats around 100,000 times so keeping it in good condition is vital for your overall health. Our leading cardiology service provides safe and effective care, without the hassle of travelling into London.
A dedicated cardiology team can assess your heart health, and also highlight any risk factors you might be exposed to.
A comprehensive range of tests
When you book a Healthy Heart Assessment with us, you can expect a range of tests and examinations to examine the function of your heart:
- An ECG to determine and display your heartbeat
- An echocardiogram, a non-invasive test to determine the health of each valve and chamber of your heart
- A cholesterol test, consisting of a small blood test to determine your levels of low density lipids, or “bad” cholesterol
- A full blood count to monitor the amount of blood being circulated to and from the your heart
- A blood test to determine your kidneys are working; diseases of the kidney can increase the risk of heart attack
- A liver check to determine the health of your liver, another organ that is closely interlinked with the heart
- A blood glucose test, to determine if you’re diabetic
- Urinalysis, which can flag up issues with the kidneys & liver, as well as provide insight into blood pressure
- A one-to-one consultation with a KIMS Hospital GP, dependent on your blood test results
Your results will be processed in 5 working days and our team will notify you if you need to come back and see our Private GP (which is included in the package), or if you need to be referred on to one of the Cardiology team.
Our healthy heart assessment is available to patients 18 and over and without cardiac symptoms. It isn’t suitable for high-level athletes or patients with any cardiac medical history.
A Healthy Heart Assessment costs £395
Depending on your results, we may recommend some further investigations. Any further tests, scans, treatments or appointments with a Consultant Cardiologist are not included within the Healthy Heart Assessment package and will incur additional costs. These will be discussed with you and your consent will need to be given before any bookings or appointments are made to ensure you are happy to proceed.
To book your assessment or make an enquiry, call our friendly enquiries team on 01622 237 755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a general enquiry
- Appointment enquiry
Our team are on hand to help answer any queries you might have about coming to KIMS Hospital. You can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch. Alternatively to speak to a member of our team, please call 01622 237 500.
If you would like to book an appointment, you can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Alternatively to speak to a member of our team, please call 01622 237 500.